Want an after-school adventure for your child?
Our Youth Climbing Clubs are a great extracurricular activity for kids looking to be active and do something exciting and different! Children will learn new skills and make new friends rock climbing at New Haven’s premier rock climbing gym. Our experienced staff will give direction and encouragement to kids, motivating them to enjoy climbing and continue improving both mentally and physically on the wall.
Activities include: Schedule:
- Roped climbing Tuesdays (Starting Sept 1) 4:00pm-5:30pm
- Bouldering Thursdays: 3:30pm-5:00pm
- Team-building games
- Building friendships
(Can potentially be combined with our Kids Club evening program on Tuesday and Thursdays from 5:30-7:00PM)
- Full monthly membership for child
- Unlimited rental gear
- Free belay class for parent
- Parent can belay child for free during gym hours
Your first class is free, so please give us a call at 203-891-7627 to let us know when you will be joining us.